This morning at breakfast Max did this all on his own! .jpg)
.jpg)
AMAZING HU?!?!?! I'm going to send this picture to his OT. She will flip out when she sees it. He did it all on his own, I just looked over, and there he was trying to grab the spoon with his right hand, and managed to take a few bites before switching back to his left.
Here is another cute pic we took today of Max in the shirt Nana Cara got him. I just love it. It fits him well! Enjoy the pics!
Dec 19, 2007
Look what Max did today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Chelsie -
How exciting that Max is starting to use his right hand on his own!!! Being the Mommy of an OT/PT kid, I know how important these accomplishments are!! Way to go, Max!
BTW, Carson LOVED the pic of Max in the hat...he keeps laughing himself silly looking at it!
Teresa =)
I like the shirt too. way to go Max!
Beverly
That's wonderful! What an amazing little guy! I know how much moments like that can mean.
Post a Comment