We have been home with Max for three months today!!!! WOW!!! Home three months!!!! Crazy, where does the time go?
Nov 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have been home with Max for three months today!!!! WOW!!! Home three months!!!! Crazy, where does the time go?
1 comment:
I can't believe its been 3 months! Max has made so much progress.
I think your hair looks great. I am soooo ready to cut mine, but Daddy D likes it longer...Men! ECI finally came to evaluate DB's speech. They recommended putting her on a monitoring schedule because they think her only problem is lack of exposure to the English language. HOpefully, we will see some improvement soon. Oh, we had to use the naughty chair for the first time with DB. It broke her heart, but I think she understood what it was all about. She has a real stubborn streak that sometimes gets her into trouble.
Post a Comment