Oct 17, 2007

OT/Fixing Sink

Hey Ya'll. Today was Max's first of many thearpy sessions! It was OT today, and it went well. He had a good time playing on some of the equipment, but didn't like it when they made him really use his right arm to balance himself. He also did not like the foam pit, he didn't like the feeling of getting stuck, and not being able to get out easily. He did however like the swings, and the big ball. Tomorrow is Speech, so that should be another interesting day!

Once we got home he took a nap. I sure felt like I needed one to, but got some work done instead. I then made a really nice dinner. Chicken and dumplings, but the dumplings were made from potato's. It tured out very good, and Max loved it. When I was cleaning up the sink drain got plugged. So Max, Alan, and our friend Ted (who was over for dinner) were to the rescue! Max loves his dad so much, and loves to help. He also kept giving his daddy hugs while he was helping it was so cute! Here are some pics. They are not the best, but they will have to do!




3 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Who said that it was hard to find good help these days? Looks like Daddy had the best little helper ever! I'm still waiting to hear from our ECI. I called again today. Maybe I will hear something soon, because I would like to have Doodlebug evaluated. I'm thinking that speech therapy is definitely in our future.

Teresa =) said...

Oh, Chelsie, those pics of Max hugging daddy choked me up! I love to see how well he's doing...plus he's so darned cute!!!

If I need a plumber, I know who to call...

Teresa =)
8 days 'til travel...

Anonymous said...

Good Grief!!! Can he get any cuter?? Mary and I were just talking about the new pics. They are more of our favorites. Keep em' coming!! Hope to see you soon.

Love you All!!

Aunt Marti