Happy Monday everyone. I had my military weekend this past weekend. It went well. Max spent Sat. afternoon with his Nana Cara at her son Jordan's track meet. He did very well, no problems at all. I had a harder time than he did, I had to keep my self from calling her fifty times. He even got to try liver and onions, and LIKED it, much to my disapointment! Me and Alan can't stand the stuff, so it will be Max's and Nana's little treat they can have together!
Yesterday was a very nice day, so once I returned home we played outside Max helped me with the watering (he looks so cute in the overall's!!!) He is such a little helper. Even today, as I vaccumed (note to Nana: he must have forgot about the vaccum incident....) He went and got his little push popper thing, and was acting like he was vaccuming too! SO CUTE!! We also went to the park today, he had a good time. This week will be VERY busy for us, as we start all of his thearpies. He has OT on Wed, SP on Thus, and PT on Friday! We are going to start out doing these every other week. So I am going to be one busy mama!
Here are some pics, the first one is of him with serious bed head
And these are from him being Mr. Helper!!!

Hey, the bushes need water too!
Oct 15, 2007
Military weekend/Mama's helper/ and bed head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's too cute for words...even with bed head! Love the overalls.
Post a Comment