Hello everyone! Yesterdays Dr. Apt with the Neurologist went well. He was very happy with Max, and thinks he will do well. We will see him again in three months. I am really looking forward to see the physical therapists. It takes about a month after the consultation to actually get started, but I feel 100% sure that Max will do wonderfullly with it. I think by this time next year he will be using his right hand with out even thinking about it.
Max has been having some trouble falling asleep at night, he would take over an hour to actually fall asleep. I now think I know what the problem was... it was US!! We would sit up there with him until he actually fell asleep. Tonight, we decided to say goodnight and leave him (while watching on the monitor) He was fine. He fell asleep in about a half hour!!!!!! He just laid there and sucked his thumb. No problem at all. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the new trend.
Here are a few pics from last night, him in his cute dino pj's, and with his teddy (which we sent to him in China)
Sep 15, 2007
Neuro and Bedtime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment