Sep 10, 2007

Monday

Hello all, We had a good day today. Last night was the third or fourth night in a row that Max didn't wake up (knock on wood!). We started the day by going to the Mall to give the indoor playground another go. Max did GREAT! He played on all the stuff, he did a lot of watching, but played quite a bit, even though there was a great deal more children! He didn't interact with anyone but me, and still wouldn't let me take off his shoes, but he played! We might go to the Sharon Woods park again tomorrow. The temp here has cooled down, which makes it really nice to play outside. Max also ate some ground beef today that was mixed in with his pasta. He tried to avoid it, but some got in, and he didn't notice. Here are two photo's I took today, I will make sure to bring the camera next time I go to the park with him.

"I like my new glow in the dark shirt, THANKS DAN!"

3 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Max just gets cuter and cuter everyday. There's just a sparkle in his eyes that let's you know that he's happy and doing well.
I love his puppy dog towel!!

Doodlebug didn't interact very much today with our play group, but I think she'll open up a little bit more each time we get together. I'll bet Max will grow more and more independent, too as you take him to play areas. Sounds like he's going to some really fun places! BTW my sweet Aunt Muh is following your blog... She hasn't commented but she is keeping up with Max, too...just another admirer. LOL

Alyson and Ford said...

Looks like you are doing great!! Happy Motherhood! He's a cutie.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Anonymous said...

max is such a cutie, i am one lucky grandma