Hello everyone! We are finally here, the flight was very uneventful, long, VERY VERY long, but uneventfull. Business class is sure the way to go if you can!
We made it into Guangzhou on time, and thru customs. When we arrived it was around 5:30am here, and the airport was like a ghost town! We caught our flight to Shanghai, meet our Guide, and came to the hotel. Alan went right to bed, but I went down and got some lunch from the hotel resturant, it was good. We then said we would sleep for two hours to catch up, and of course ended up sleeping more like 5. We are up now, but are still tired. Dee comes in, in about an hour. The hotel is really nice, I will take a picture of it in the morning. We meet our guide in the morning for a day of touring. Love ya all! WERE IN CHINA!!!!!
Aug 3, 2007
WERE HERE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yipppeee!!!!! So glad you've got that part of the trip behind you. Now, on to bigger and better things! Keep posting. I can't wait to see Max with his Forever Family.
So happy that you made it to China! Looking forward to seeing Max with his mama and baba!
Hi guys!!! Hope you don't mind that Steve shared your blog info with me. I am so excited for the two of you. I will be seeing Steve and Betty tonight at the fair. I will tell them hello from you both. Glad everything is going so smoothly! Morgan and her "Ollie" say hello...
Post a Comment