Hello everyone, I wanted to let everyone know that I can't actually view the blog. Does anyone know a trick to get it to work? I thought I remembered someone who had a trick to be able to view the blog. Anyhoot, I can post, which is most important, I wasn't sure it worked until I got some of your comments, THANKS for the best wishes!! We like them, keep em' comming!
We both slept well last night, woke up around 3am, then went back to sleep and are now awake at 6am. We had a good dinner last night, I had a noodle dish that was great, and some veggie dumplings, really good. We should see some great sites today around Shanghai. I will post later with the detals. In the mean time, here is a picture out the window of the hotel at night. This was taken with the "fish eye" lens, so it is neat. Enjoy.
Aug 3, 2007
Good morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi
I can see your posts. Kerri could not see her blog either when we were there. Keep the updates coming. I am glad things are going well.
Post a Comment