Hello All! We did a lot of touring today. First we went to the Jade Budda Temple, it was very pretty, and had some amazing white Jade Budda's. We couldn't take pictures of them, but here are some of the temples.
We also went to a nice garden, it was HUGE, and very crowded. So it was hard to get good pictures. There were lots of rock sculptures, and ponds filled with Koi, our guide said there is one Koi who they believe is 90 years old. Here is a picture of the Garden, and something just out side the Garden, no I didn't eat there, but thought it was funny.
lastly we went to the observation area for the bridge and a very old chinese tea house.
We are now off to bed, I don't think I will be able to post tomorrow, we are touring an old village tomorrow, and will check out of the hotel early. If I can I will post once we get in Hefei. So If I don't post tomorrow, the next post we should have Max in our arms!! Night everyone :-)
Aug 4, 2007
Jade Temple, Garden, and Tea house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great pictures. What is the weather like?
Post a Comment