I found this video just now, and had to post it.... It was just a few weeks after we got home... almost two years ago. It makes me smile!! What a simple thing, that he found so funny!! Also, I made some of the old video's that were private, public, so you guys can take a look back at some really funny video's of Max.
ENJOY!
Max and the lazy boy
Jul 3, 2009
An old video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I remember the first time you posted that...so cute! Can't believe how much he has changed! He looks like such a baby in that video...but he's truly a big boy now!
Fun video!
Teresa =)
Don't you just LOVE that laugh?? Our babies are really growing up! Can you believe we've had them for almost two years? Just doesn't seem possible. Glad to see that you are posting again. I've missed seeing our little Tongling buddy! I haven't posted much this summer either, but hope to do better in the future.
Post a Comment