Feb 4, 2009

Snow days!

Hello all my fellow snow day friends! If you live around me you know that we have had nothing but snow days the last week! Max went to school last Monday then had Tues-Fri. off, then went to school yesterday, and had today off (all canceled because of the snow. Max is not a very big fan of the snow, but I saw this cool project, where you fill water bottles with water and food coloring, and go "paint' in the snow, so I was able to talk Max into getting his snow stuff on, and going out to paint in the snow. Here are the pics...





After about ten minutes in the snow, he was cold and done. I tried to distract him by building a tiny snowman, but he wasn't going for it. So we went back inside. I love the snow, and I think Max will once he is old enough to go sledding and snowball fights. Right now though, he would much rather be inside working on his Jeep. This is his new thing, and I just had to get some pictures of him working on his Jeep.





How cute is my little boy! He has been such a good boy the past few weeks, even though they haven't been very exciting.

On another note, Max's first overnight went really well. He did great! And we had fun sleeping in, play some pool, and eating a yummy brunch at Grand Finale! All things we can't do with Max. Hope everyone is doing well! :-)

3 comments:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Hi Chelsie
Great update!
I have you a blogger award check out my site!
Kathy

Mama Darling said...

Love your snow pictures. We've had absolutely NO snow this year. It's supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. Wish you lived a little closer. I think DB would love to see Max again. They might actually be able to understand each other. lol
Just wondering... are you going to send any pictures to Tongling? There is a lady going in April and she said that she would take a few if anyone wanted to send any. I think you can find the string of messages on the Yahoo Tongling website. If you need any info, let me know and I'll try to locate the lady's name and address. It's time for a new post...What's Max been up to lately?

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsie,...When is the next update...when Max goes to college??????