This weekend we tried our best to have some fun despite all three of us feeling off, and having BAD allergies! We started off Saturday morning with breakfast at Waffle House (one of my fav's). Max had a great time, he tries to yell orders to the chef like the waiters do. It is SO cute. He loves grits, waffles, bacon (which is a new like), and just about every other breakfast food. He also loves WH because it is right next to the Jeep dealership! We usually walk around the dealership, and he points out "RED JEEP, BLUE JEEP, LELLOW (yellow) JEEP!!"
After breakfast we went to one of our local parks which was having a "Grand Opening" to a new learning trail. They had games for the kids to do, treats, a fire truck, and when they finished the trail they got a free book and a gold metal! Max could care less about the gold metal, he didn't even want the poor lady to stick it in his bag! But, I snuck it in there when he wasn't looking. He of course LOVED the fire truck. Wanted to walk around it and point out all the tires.
After a much needed nap, we went to Kholes (sp?) so mommy could do some shopping! :-)
Max does so well in the store. I really hope that lasts. He even comments on what I am trying on, which is usually, "um, nope" or "Oh, pretty"
Lastly, If you look closely at the pictures, you will notice Max has a very fitting shirt on! It says "MAX" on top, and on the bottom says "Mischief & Mayhem!" I found this shirt at Kholes a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe it! I costume shirt, just for Max.
:-)
Sep 29, 2008
Weekend Fun..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment