Sep 10, 2008

Not much...

Not to much going on in the Wise household. We are getting into a routine, or waking up, taking Max to school, heading to the gym, then picking Max up, having lunch, taking a nap.... well you get the idea. He still has therapy every Monday and Friday, soon to be Monday and Wed. Starting tomorrow though, he has swim lessons on Thursday night!! I can't wait, I hope he has a good time. I know it will be good therapy for him. He also got fitted for a brand new AFO (foot brace) last Friday. It is shorter, and should give him more movement in his ankle. I hope it works for him, they are not 100% sure he is ready for it, but want to give it a go.

Also, I am walking in the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) walk to cure in Oct. I am trying to raise money, so if you find it in your heart to donate to this cause please click here! I walk because a good friend of mine lost her son at age 25 a few years ago, due to complications with Diabetes. So please, give what you can, if you can. :-)

Here are a few cute pictures of Max reading his Jeep Mag. with Dad....



No comments: