Feb 25, 2008

Show of Shows

Hello. This past Thus/Fri/Sat we went to a thing called the "Show of Shows" it is a military collector trade show. We have a table and take things to sell. It is about a two hour drive, and you spend all day (8:30am-6pm) at this show, which can be a bit boring for me, let alone a three year old! He did amazingly well however. I had a bag of tricks and had to use them when he started getting really bored. For the most part he was happy just to play with his array of jeeps, and matchbox cars. Here is some cute pictures from the weekend:









This week is rather slow (for us anyhow) We have our usually therapy on Tues and Fri, and a doctors apt. on Thurs for some shots (ouch, sorry Max). The Dr. also has to fill out an eval saying he is OK to attend Pre-school. I have had to fill out a bunch of paper work for Pre-School. On one sheet, it had a list of things that "could effect his day at school" one of which is "left handedness"! I was amazed to see that they still consider left handers a bad thing (Alan is left handed, I am right). This was a list filled with things like medications and potty training. Being left handed is on a level with having to take medication! So anyway. We are going to have to re-arrange his Tues therapy, because it is in the morning and that is when he will be in Pre-School. Right now they don't have any full time openings, so it may end up being at a different time every week, which stinks!

On happier news, we are having Max's Birthday party on Sat. (Blues Clues Birthday Bash!), and I will be spending the week getting things done for that. There will be a lot of people at the house, and Max hasn't experienced that, so hopefully he won't be overwhelmed. We shall see.

3 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

Cute pics of Max! That stinks about having to switch around his therapy schedule...there are only so many hours in a week!!

Looking forward to the Birthday Bash on Saturday!!

Teresa and Carson =)

Mama Darling said...

I can't imagine staying in one place with DB from 8:30-6:00. I definitely couldn't take DB and DD! Doodlebug had to have a few shots this week, too. I think we are finished for awhile. Wow, that interesting about being left-handed. 4 of the 5 girls in our Chinese play group are left-handed. DB is the only one who is right handed.
I can't wait to see pictures of Max's birthday party! I hope he has a great time. Happy Birthday, Max!

Nikki said...

Aww, he has the sweetest smile :)

Nikki
P.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!