Ugh, I hate weeks like this week, and next week. We have an appointment, or two every single day this week! Of course they are all early in the morning, which is loads of fun when you work until midnight, and don't get to sleep until almost two am!
Yesterday we had a swimming lesson with MRDD, and Max's OT. Max LOVED it, he loves the water, and had NO clue that he was working. I got home from work last night around 12:30am, and couldn't get to sleep to save my life. When I finally got to sleep around 6am, an hour later, my alarm clock was going off, because Max had his therapy at 9:30. Alan, being the wonderful man that he is, woke up and took him to therapy for me! I LOVE HIM!! I got a few more hours of sleep, and am now functional. Tomorrow we have a Physical eval, to see if Max is eligible for free pre-school, then on Thursday morning, we do the same for speech. He has to be so far behind to get the free pre-school. They are about 98% sure he will qualify, but they have to do an evail anyway. Friday, we have a Dr.'s apt. in the morning, and physical therapy in the afternoon.
Sunday is a fun day though, we are going to a Chinese New Year (Year of the Rat). We went last year and it was a lot of fun. So I'm really looking forward to it. Max is going to have a blast, he loves music, and they have a lot of it.
Next week, Max has surgery. He has a small problem with his "private parts" that need to be taken care of (no not circumcision). It is simple, and if all go's well he doesn't have to stay the night. But I'm sure he will be cranky, and I sure understand.
I don't have any pictures, sorry. I'll try to get some this week.
Feb 5, 2008
Appointments!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Chelsie -
I know what you mean about all the appointments...feeling your pain, sista! We are looking forward to Sunday...CarCar and Mash reunited at Chinese New Year!!
See you Sunday!
Teresa =)
Sounds like Max is a busy boy! Don't you just hate it when you can't fall asleep? The more you think about how much you need sleep, the wider awake you feel. I'm glad Alan let you have a little rest. It sure makes the rest of day easier when you are doing "Mommy" things. Some nights I am so tired that I fall asleep reading the bedtime story. Lol
Max looks great. We are skipping out on our Chinese New Year up here. I have doctors appts and it is currently 20 below zero and it is not warming up anytime soon!! Steve cant go and I can't chase both kids in opposite directions!! Have you checked out our blog it was designed by Nicki as well. HOpe you are well!!!!
Post a Comment