Jan 24, 2008

Not to much to report

Hi everyone (HI KACY!!), I know, I know it has been a while. I'm sorry, but I have started a new job working at night once I put Max to bed, so the time of day I use to blog, I now work, and the other time I use to blog (Max's nap, which is now) I have been napping my self.

So anyhoot, not to much is going on. Max had speech, and occupational therapy on Tuesday, he did really well. He is really trying to speak, half the time I really don't know what he is saying, but he is really trying. OT has ordered Max a special brace for his hand, it has a hard thing in it, that will help keep his wrist at a better position for holding things. We should have it in a few weeks. Um... lets see... what else...... We got the results back from the MRI, really nothing to report there. They have a great deal more images than they had from China, so they have a better view of his brain. The only thing they want us to look into more, is that his right optic nerve is smaller than his left, so we have to go to an eye doctor, to have it checked out. All it means is he might need glasses. No big deal, both me and Alan wear glasses, so its nothing new to us.

We started teaching Max how to use a cup, with no lid. He is so proud of him self, when he takes a drink. Here are some pictures of him drinking. He bites the rim of the cup, which is kinda funny. The last couple of pictures are of Max and Alan eating at Max's little table. It makes Alan look like a giant! Funny hu?!? Well, I will try my best to report more, but there is really not to much going on! I'll just take a bunch of random pictures these next couple of days and post them. For now, enjoy these!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU , CHELSIE, After checking the site for a week I felt like I was having withdrawal symptoms not seeing new Max,Alan & Chelsie pics.Your "Guys" are too cute sitting at the table.
Love ya,
Aunt Kacy

Mama Darling said...

You are quite brave to be giving up the sippy cups. I know that DD is capable, but I just feel so much better when DD and DB have lids on their drinks. Doodlebug prefers the lid with a straw which is still safer than no lid at all. I can't even imagine what our carpet would look like w/out sippy cups. LOL I love to see the pix. Max is obviously improving every day. Have you been contacted by anyone who got children from Tongling in 2007?