Ugh, all three of us are under the weather today. Max woke up crying, and had "stomach issues" and just over all looked sad. Me and Alan didn't feel the greatest either. Max had a really runny nose yesterday, and some today, so I'm guessing he has some sort of Virus. After breakfast, he seemed to be a bit better. He was playing like normal, and had a nice big lunch. He took a three hour nap (which is about an hour longer than usual), and seemed to just want to sit on my lap and watch TV. While dinner was cooking, Max started acting kinda grumpy. I sat on the floor to see what was wrong, he got behind me and threw up all down my back. YUCK!! So as Alan cleaned him up, I went and cleaned my self up. I finished getting dinner ready, and Max didn't want anything to do with it. He wouldn't even take a tater tot! He just sat, looking sad, and drank some water. He even refused a cookie!!!! He spent the rest of the night on my lap watching Blues Clues, and Bob the Builder. He is now in bed, and starting to doze off. I sure hope he sleeps ok. This is the first time he has been sick. Its no fun, thats for sure!! I think all three of us have a little something. Lets just hope it doesn't last long! Poor Guy :-(
Dec 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, Chelsie, sorry your little guy is under the weather -- but I have to admit the "threw up down your back" part of the story made me laugh out loud! Kids will do that kinda stuff and you just gotta laugh...or you'll cry!!
We're sending you "get better" vibes...kick that bug you all are sharing and we'll try to get the boys together soon!
Teresa =)
Catching up on my blog visits...I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas. I'm so glad Max had a great Christmas and that he is improving so much with his therapy. Loved the pictures!
One of Doodlebug's uncles gave her a huge Elmo just like Max's. There's a picture on our blog. You're right. Doodlebug is wearing the same sweater in her medical report picture as Max is in his early photo!!!! I wonder how many other children were photographed in the same sweater. Sorry that you are all sick. We, too are passing around a yucky virus, but I will be careful to keep Doodlebug where I can see her at all times! Down your back???LOL
Post a Comment