Well, we still have a sick kid. He woke up crying a few times last night, so I ended up sleeping up in his room. He wasn't happy about getting out of bed this morning, but he did, and ate some oatmeal for breakfast. He ate very slowly, and didn't finish it. So we got up from eating, and went to play with his toy trucks. About five mins after sitting to play, the oatmeal decided it didn't want to be in his stomach any more! YUCK! He spent a huge deal of the morning crying on and off, and sitting on my lap, and crying louder when I needed to move (because my arm/leg/foot was going to sleep!) He went up to take is nap, and was out very quickly, but only an hour after he woke up crying again, and cried in the living room for about four hours!! We figured out though that it is only about 1/2 real crying and 1/2 SUPER DRAMA BOY!!! Please see video.....
That stinker! I would do something and he would stop right away and start laughing, then I would ask a question, and he would start again. It makes for a very long day that is for sure!!!! He finally stopped crying, and we ate dinner, and he is now on my lap playing with a toy car as I type. SO... cross fingers this thing was only a 24hr thing. So anyway. Hopefully tomorrow I will have happy news to report.
Here is a sad picture of a sad boy crying his head off for hours on end.
Dec 29, 2007
Another Long Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Chelsie -
Oh, that poor little faker of yours...glad he's feeling a bit better! (Watch your back!! LOL!)
You need to get him better soon...we got a season pass to the Museum Center for Christmas with an option to bring a friend for free -- and Carson and I want you and Max (or "Mash" as Carson calls him) to go with us! Lemme know when he's back to 100%!
Teresa =)
So sorry Max is still sick. I can identify with the drama...Desheng Darling is our Drama Queen! Doodlebug's tears are usually authenic...not always for good reasons, but authenic. Maybe tomorrow will be much better for him (and you.) At least when they are sick, they are stationary giving you a lot of opportunities to rock and cuddle them.
Post a Comment