Well, I have been trying for the last month to get Max to put on his costume for Halloween. So tonight (being beggers night) I though, I would try again. But this time I modified it a little, I cut out the elastic around the hood, and cut a V in the neck. And he had NO problem wearing it. I am so glad, because he is SO CUTE in it!!! We went to a few houses, he didn't really get why people were putting things in his little basket, and he even tried to give it back. We then passed out candy the rest of the night. Max was in charge, putting one in each persons sack. I think he had a good time. It will be more exciting for him next year!
Here are some pics from the day.
One cool dude!
How cute is he!
Hmmmmm, I could get into this....
My cute Halloween PJ's.
Oct 30, 2007
Max's first Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment