Sep 4, 2007

Naked... well 1/2 naked baby!

It is hard to believe that we have only been home a few weeks. Max is doing great. He even had some pork this evening in the form of pork lumpia's (eggrolls). He is still very shy when we meet new people outside the house. We went to the mall today, to play on the malls playground (indoor, because it is 95 here!!). There was maybe six other kids, all under four I would say, and he wanted nothing to do with it. He sat on my lap, or on the floor by my feet the whole time. He wouldn't even let me take off his shoes. He didn't cry or anything, just didn't want to run around like the other kids. I think it will come with some time. I relized I didn't have any naked, or at least half naked pictures on the blog, and I know Max's many aunts/great aunts want to see this little man naked!! SO... here are a few shots. We were getting on sunblock before we went swimming.




Here is also a video of Max playing on my office chair, and being chased by the tickle monster. He LOVES being chased by the tickle monster. He has the best smile doesn't he!!!!! TO CUTE!!!
Max playing on chair

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: