Sep 20, 2007

Hiya

Sorry haven't posted much this week, we have been taking it easy after last weeks non-stop apointments. Monday we went to Dr. Anthony, the ped. We got Max's labs back and everthing looks good. They have to redo one test, but with as many tests as he had done, that was expected. I'm just glad he didn't have any type of worms or yuckyness like that! Tuesday we went to lunch with a very nice lady (Hi Teresa!) who is adopting a very handsom four year old named Carson, they should be traveling very soon. They will be going to the same town we went to in China (Hefei) so we had a lot to share with her about what to see, and where to stay. We went shopping afterward which was fun, I like to shop of course, so it is always fun to have someone else who likes to shop! Then Tuesday night I had a meeting (I'm on the board of directors for a no-kill animal shelter), so Alan watched Max for the first time, well the first time that was longer than an hour. Max (and Dad) did great. No problems at all. Alan even got to change his first poopy diaper!! (Ha ha!) Yesterday we just chilled, and today did the same. We went to a local park, which had a great kid friendly swing, I haven't seen one like this before, and I will get a pic next time we go. It was almost like a car seat, that was attached to a swing. Tomorrow we might go to a place called "pump it up" it is an indoor play area with blow up slides and stuff. On fridays between 10-11:30 they let kids under six play for six dollars. Usually this place is just for B-day or other type of parties. I think Max will really like it, he loves slides. We have a B-day party we are going to on Sunday, which should be fun. Didn't take any pictures today, so I thought I would post some goofy ones I took a while ago. ENJOY!

The first two pics are of Max (pre-hair cut) with a special camera lens (called fisheye) it makes everything kinda funny looking. I thought the first one was cute, makes him look all sad puppy like.



This one is for Nana Cara, she said her daughter did the same sort of thing (sucked thumb while holding sleeve). This picture was taken in China, on the way to Max's orphanage (Tong Ling). Don't mind me in the pic, I hate pics of my self!!

1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

Haven't visited your blog in a couple of days. Glad to hear that your dr. visits went well. DB's visit went well, but there was a problem with the Hep B vaccination. Looks like we may have to redo all of her shots to be sure that she actually received them. Did you redo all of Max's? I really don't want to, but I guess I have to do what I have to do. Hope you have fun at Pump It Up. Our girls love the place. We even went down the slides with them and had a blast!!!