Sep 21, 2007

A busy day just having fun

Hello all, we did end up going to the "pump it up" place this morning, and I did bring my little digital camera, but of course it died. Oh, well. Max had a great time! I got one heck of a work out though. It is to hard to really explain unless you have seen it, but Max needed help climbing all these things, so that was hard work. He had fun though, and we plan to go again, next time with the good camera!
Later in the day we went to the same park as yesterday, with some friends. He had a great time. His fav. part was watching me go down the slide (I could just fit). As you can see from his face, he thought it was the best.

Here he is giggling at mama:



At the bottom of the slide, and the top of the slide with Kaylee!



And of course he loves to drive!!

2 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Oh yeah, it's a workout! But it's so much fun! We've got some pretty dorky pictures of the mommies sliding down the big slides and working our way through the obstacle courses. Glad you had a good time. I just can't get over the changes I see in Max. Great pictures!

Teresa =) said...

Chelsie -

Those first two pictures of Max are ADORABLE!! If you look in the dictionary under "pure childhood joy," I'm pretty sure you'll see those pics!!

Thanks for being there for me...the advice, the shopping, and the phone call last night when we got TA! I can only hope that Carson does half as well as Max is doing with his transition into a Forever Family!!

34 days and counting...