This post is going to be mostly pictures of our Halloween doings over the last few weeks.
Starting with our friend Lou Ellen's Pumpkin carving party! It was great fun hanging with Lou Ellen's large family!!
Then we had our Halloween party! We had lots of kids over, for dinner (mummy dogs) a pinata, and some good halloween fun! I hope everyone that came had as much fun as we did!!
Lastly we had Trick or Treat!! Max wanted to be Matter again, and was ready to go!! I took him around the block, and Alan stayed home and handed out candy:








We then took out the pumpkins and had some fun shooting at them!! 


Nov 3, 2009
Halloween doings:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so bummed that we missed Lou Ellen's carving party and the official group shot at your party. Man, we are slackers for sure!
Glad you were able to use the pics I took for ya at your party!
Teresa =)
Love it! I would never have thought of using the pumpkins for target practice! And, yes, we had a delightful time at your party!
Post a Comment