We had a rather fun week this week (besides Alan being gone for a few days). Here are some highlights:
Ollie had a fun time because he got to have his "collar of shame" removed. He gets these hot spots from allergies, so every once and a while, he has to wear it. But, I think its a good look for him :-)
Here is Max enjoying a nice salad at home. He LOVES salad! I hope it sticks!
We had such nice temps out this week, that we spent a great deal of time outside enjoying it!
Here is Max very happy about the Jeep Mom drew for him. He loves this chalk paint, and I do too, it is so much easier to draw with!
We rode our bikes...
and went on a nice family hike! One of our ALL TIME favorite things to do!!
Here are a few cute pics of Max from the last couple of weeks...
And here is a few pictures I forgot to post when Taylor was here. It is of her and Max playing with cars in the dirt. They had a BLAST doing this!



Sep 21, 2009
A fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Poor Ollie. "Collar of shame"...that's so sad and so funny at the same time!
Great artwork on that Jeep...got time to teach ME? Of course, I'm always being asked to draw Ultraman and Kai-Lan...and stick people do NOT suffice for my harsh little art critics.
Lovin' the frequent updates, girl!
Teresa =)
Post a Comment