See... I told you I was going to post more!
This past weekend (well, really Sun and Mon) we went off-roading in our six wheeled vehicles. This was the first time we have used them with our new camper. Take a look at our great setup!
This was also Max's first time going on a real off-roading adventure! He had a blast, and so did the dog!! We go to this place about 1 1/2 hrs away, called Haspin. It has a lot of really fun trails. Take a look:
Of course we also had fun hanging out at the camp site. We actually talked Max into playing in the dirt with his jeep, once he got into it, he realized how much fun it could be:
Lastly, at this park, is a tree, a tree that people have decided to throw shoes up in it... sounds weird, but it really looks cool:


A short clip of off-roading in the six-wheelers. Notice Max yelling in the background, "MOM-CHEESE!!"
Ok... Here is one of the video's.... This is of Max, I wanted to show everyone how much he is talking now, and just how silly he can be. Enjoy:
Geezzzee.... took me another 30 mins, but here is another video. This one is of Ollie after his bath. He does this for like 10 mins after a bath. We find it so funny.... but some non-dog people, might just find it weird....
FINALLY- Last video: This is of the silly cat, Rosco. He does this all the time, and I find it amazing! Goofy cat!
Jul 14, 2009
Off-roading and our crazy animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
max is sooooooooo cute, even if he wasnt my grandson i would say that too,,,,mommy dearest
Max is doing great! I cant' wait to get him, Carson, Molly, Elliana, Delilah, and Wesley together for another play date!
Post a Comment