We had Max in our arms three months ago yesterday! WOW!! It is weird to think about our life before him. We just love him to bits. Today was a super busy day. We started off with Max's second hair cut. It didn't go as well as his first. He threw much more of a fit, and was only still when we were distracting him with candy (I know, not good!) But she got a great cut out of him even though he was a wiggle worm. We then had his at home 'therapy" it's not really therapy, but they play with him, and try to get him to use his other hand. She brought a Occupational therapist along with her today, who wanted to check Max out, and give us tips. She also brought Max a brace for his right hand. This is for him to wear when he is playing. When he is playing, or doing something that requires a great deal of thinking, he turns his thumb into his palm, and squeezes really hard. This will prevent him from doing that, and also stretch the muscles in his hand. He is actually OK with it (to our delight!). I think it is because for the past few weeks I have had to wear almost the exact same thing for my tendinitis (sp?). After nap, we went to my sisters and played a bit. The rest of the evening was spent indoors playing and watching Blues Clues. He has now figured out that he can ask to watch Blues Clues by doing his Blue "barking" noise (for those of you who watch Blues Clues, you know what that is) and pointing to the remote. It is so cute. He also now takes our hand drags us to the fridge asked to be picked up (by raising his arms) and points to what he wants in the fridge. Which is usually a drinkable yogart. Anyway, to the best part, the pictures!
Getting his hair wet before the cut
OH THE DRAMA (notice the tear)
The OH SO CUTE results
Ollie giving a kiss!
My boys goofing off!
Nov 7, 2007
Three months with Max!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't believe that it's been 3 months already! I love his haircut. He just couldn't be any cuter.
We are STILL waiting on our speech eval. Can you believe it? I think I am going to have to call ECI AGAIN to get anything done.
Have you been in contact with any other children from Tongling who were adopted around the same time as our sweeties? It would be nice to keep in touch with some of them.
Post a Comment