Sep 24, 2007

lazy Mondays

Today we didn't do much, so not much to report on. Sorry. This weekend was fun though. Sat. night we had a few friends over (Hi Polly and gang!), we had a great time, and they of course are now in love with Max. We even went out for icecream in one of our military vehicals. Sunday we went to a friends and her daughters birthday party (she actually gave birth to her girl, on her own birthday!). It was also good fun. Max actually ate some hot dog! Of course he ate some cake as well. Today we just spent the day indoors playing/watching the tube. It actually got up to 94 today! CRAZY!! Its fall, not summer! On Wed. we have another Dr.'s apt. It shouldn't be a big deal. Then Thurs. we are heading to Nana Cara's house for the weekend (its about an hour and half north, in Columbus). Alan is taking one of his military vehicals to a very large airshow. It should be lots of fun, we are really excited, I'm excited about spending the weekend with Cara, not so much about the airshow, that is more Alan's thing.

I also wanted to thank everyone who has given Max gifts. He has loved every single one he has gotten. I don't need/expect gifts for him, but know that he is going to be spoiled by the many aunts/grandparents/uncles/nana's/and friends that he has. Thank you!!!!!!!!!


I will try and get some good photo's tomorrow to post. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: