Jun 5, 2007

Max's Room!




Here is Max's room, I am just about done with it! As some of you know, I had a princess bed in there before, that has now been switched to bunk beds (which are going to be used as twin beds). I think it looks great. I just need some more things on the walls. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jules said...

I love the sheets and bedding! All you need now is Max :)

Hugs,
Julie

Cara said...

What a cute room, and what a lucky little boy!

I can't wait til he gets to his new home, and I am anxiously waiting to meet Max. (Max and I are going to go fishing someday!)

Always,

Cara

Kacy said...

Chelsie and Alan,
The room looks GREAT! I know you are excited and you both will be wonderful parents....(just like I will be an awsome Great Aunt!) Can't wait to meet little Mr. Max Wise.
Hugs,
Kacy